Lets Eat Sandwiches

So here it is – SWINDONSARNIE. Personally, I can’t believe nobody has done this before.

So what is SWINDONSARNIE? Well to be honest if you are asking that question you are a few lettuce leaves short of a BLT… Sorry, I will stop using sandwich gags, I just couldn’t help myself.

SWINDONSARNIE is where all the sandwich news from the local area will reside. Where is the best place to go for a sandwich? Where is the worst place to go for a sandwich? We will answer all of these vitally important questions as well as be the hub of all sandwich based conversation in the Swindon area.

Each week I will review a sandwich. It could be a restaurant or pub sarnie, it could be a Tesco sarnie. My plan is to eventually have a complete database on the current state of sandwiches in the Swindon area – hence the name and hence why I insulted anyone who really needed to have the bloody obvious explained to them.

And don’t go worrying about the burgers. My interpretation of a sandwich is anything that is served between bread. This includes wraps, burgers and hotdogs.

I will look into cost, service, side dishes, pickles or sauces available. I will be looking into how long you wait for the sandwich, how friendly the service was, how clean the pub is or how many drunk chavs were in the queue at Tesco.

This is it people and I for one am very excited. I love a good bloody sarnie and now we will all find out where is the best place to find it. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment